Friday, June 3, 2016

Speak LIFE!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Speak LIFE!


Proverbs 18:21 says, in the New Living Translation, "The tongue can bring death or life; those who love to talk will reap the consequences."

Be ever mindful of the words exiting your mouth. I had just updated my status on another site stating that "I was feeling blue..." but as soon as I hit the enter button, I felt a check in my spirit and the above scripture brought to the surface. WOW! Even the ones who are supposed to be teaching the lessons should be teachable. I have been duly admonished and I receive it...

We reap the benefits or consequences of our words, whether or not we recognize or accept it. What we speak out into the atmosphere are anchors from which angels and demons carry out orders. They then return to that anchor, that source of good or evil spoken, and deliver the fruit of those words. If we speak good, then GOD can step in and bless; conversely, if we speak evil, the enemy can step in and wreak havoc.

Because my body and emotions aren't feeling their best today, I should have used that opportunity to speak life to them instead of voicing the already obvious. I can now negate that previous statement by stating that GOD's Love flows through me so freely, my heart, my soul, my spirit, my mind cannot help but leap for joy. This is not only truth, but medicine to my soul.

Speak well to yourself. Speak well of yourself. You will be the benefactor of and the resource for even more blessings.

The Psalmist.

No comments:

Post a Comment