Friday, June 3, 2016

Okay, fine...WHATEVAH!!!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Okay, fine...WHATEVAH!!!

Wow! There is a saying: "You ain't been done, 'til you've been done by church folk!"

I thought I'd experienced it before, but nothing like what I've been experiencing of late. Getting calls from strange people venting about something that either they should have no business venting about, or venting to me about something in which I'm not even involved.

The Bible teaches us to take the log out of our own eye before removing the mote out of our brother's eye. I've received a "stern talking to" from someone who, frankly, has no business speaking to me about anything except everyday pleasantries. The sad thing about their concern was they had the power to rectify it, but instead chose to chew somebody else out in order to boost their social standing and their ego. I'm quite a bit perturbed, but because GOD is my source (of strength, longsuffering, patience, love, kindness) and HE has placed angels around my mouth to guard my tongue, I simply listened respectfully (which they acknowledged), took some of their advice, handed "the plate" to someone else and stepped out of the situation.

I will receive manifold, abundant, overflowing blessings because of my faithfulness I've been told, but in the meantime, I endure...

I'm tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment