Saturday, November 14, 2020

Post surgery

So, Monday the 9th was the big day! The day that I finally got my lower back work done. Dr Mark Eskander did an L3 to L5 fusion and an S1 to L3 laminectomy. From what I understand everything went well. I am on some pretty decent painkillers because I actually walked into the apartment with a walker with very little pain. I took my second dose of Tylenol and Tramadol about an hour ago because the wound was starting to bother me when I got up to use the bathroom. But all in all I still feel pretty good enough to even say that after next week I might very well be able to go back to work! I'm going to get up tomorrow and try to... Well it's already tomorrow so I guess I'm going to get up later today and see if I can drive to Walmart. I need a handheld shower head to give myself a proper cleaning and maybe a couple other things but that's the main thing. So I'm thanking God and all the prayer warriors that held me up because I did not expect to feel this good after 5 days post surgery I expected to be in major pain unable to move unable to do anything. I got in the house I was able to walk around without the walker! So God be praised Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment